The Diocese of Southwark
Parish of Holy Trinity Roehampton
The Bishop of Southwark is seeking a gifted, outward-looking priest to lead a new chapter in the life of this significant parish.
Holy Trinity is Eucharistically-centred, embraces diversity and seeks to work with others to bring hope, kindness and friendship to all, not least those on the edge.
With a Church school, University, local hospitals nearby, a large regeneration project about to start and an ecumenical partnership, there are great and exciting opportunities to grasp for God’s mission in this richly diverse parish.
It is likely that Roehampton will be a significant part of a diocesan SDF bid in 2020, resourcing new initiatives for growth and engagement.
A priest is sought who :
- Has a lively faith, a deep spirituality, a love for people and transformative kindness.
- Has the leadership and passion to cast vision, build teams and develop partnerships.
- Is able to engage effectively with different age-groups, cultures and spiritualities.
- Will embrace the congregation and work with them to pioneer new approaches to, and initiatives in, mission, worship and discipleship.
- Will prayerfully preach, preside and lead, enabling the church to continue to thrive and grow, rooted in Christ’s welcome for all.
For further information and to apply, visit: https://pathways.churchofengland.org/
You can download a copy of this advert on this link Vicar for Holy Trinity Roehampton
For an informal chat with the Archdeacon of Wandsworth, please contact Romana Nelson, PA to the archdeacon: 020 8545 2440
Closing date: Sunday 12 January 2020
Visit for shortlisted candidates: Saturday 1 February 2020
Interviews: Friday 7 February 2020
This post is subject to a DBS enhanced disclosure