Join Archbishop Stephen Cottrell and panel members to find out more about the emerging vision and strategic priorities for the Church for the next decade.
This is the second in a series of webinars that will explore what it means to be a church that is centred on Jesus Christ and shaped by Jesus Christ – a church that is simpler, humbler, bolder.
In this session, we will be focussing on the strategic priority to be a church where the mixed ecology of many forms of church is the norm. We will be using questions raised in the first of our webinars in this series to inform the content of this session.
As well as hearing from the panel, there will be time for your questions and to find out what the vision and in particular this strategic priority means for you, your church, or diocese.
- a church of missionary disciples
- a church which is younger and more diverse
- a church where the mixed ecology of many forms of church are the norm.
We want to engage with as many people as possible through these webinars. Please forward this invitation to your church networks and colleagues.
“Our vision for being a Jesus Christ centred and Jesus Christ shaped Church will help us focus on what truly matters: the Christ like life of prayer; our worship and our service; the proclamation of God’s good purposes for the world; and how all this is fed and nurtured by word and sacrament, and by our own humble acknowledgment of our need of God’s grace, so that, together, we can build a better, more hopeful future.”
Archbishop of York, Stephen Cottrell – General Synod, February 2021
Find out more:
- Watch: Webinar 1: Introducing the vision and strategic priorities, 25 March 2021
- Read: Stephen Cottrell’s address to General Synod, February 2021
- Visit: www.churchofengland.org/vision
- Contact: email@example.com