The Growing Good Toolkit is a free discipleship course from Church Urban Fund for church groups. Through reflection on scripture, short films, discussion and take-away activities the six themed sessions explore how your church can grow new connections and make a bigger difference in your community. Sign up to view and download all the sessions today: www.growing-good.org.uk
The six sessions cover:
- Presence – Being seen and known for doing good.
- Perseverance – Being faithful in the long-term.
- Hospitality – Building a culture of giving and receiving.
- Adaptibilty – Being open to challenge and change.
- Participation – Inviting everyone to be part of what’s going on.
- Next Steps – Reflect on the things you have learned from the Growing Good sessions and the practical next steps you might take individually and as a church
You can either learn more about Growing Good in the trailer video below or watch a longer introductory video, where you can meet presenters Rt Revd Lynne Cullens and Lauren Simpson as they introduce the Growing Good Toolkit. Learn about the research behind Growing Good, explore some of the key concepts referred to throughout the Toolkit and hear more about what to expect from a session.
About Growing Good
Growing Good is a community of people and churches who are committed to growing fruitful churches and flourishing communities. To support the Growing Good movement, Church Urban Fund has developed the Growing Good Toolkit. The toolkit is based on three years of research in churches all across England into what helps church growth. You can read more in the report by Hannah Rich – Growing Good: Growth, Social Action and Discipleship in the Church of England.
Together Network also has a new resource, Know Your Church, Know Your Neighbourhood (KYCKYN) which fits in well with the first section of Growing Good. You can read more about KYCKYN here.